Terms & Conditions
BT Cleaning ™
Terms And Conditions
Last Updated on 11-17-23. These Terms and Conditions are effective immediately.
By scheduling a one time or recurring service with BT Cleaning, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions and providing authorization to charge your credit card:
BT Cleaning ™, Inc. Promises to Provide Quality Service by:
- Providing a professional cleaning service that is licensed, bonded and insured.
ENJOY YOUR SERVICE!
RESCHEDULING, CANCELLATION AND LOCKOUT POLICY
- We require at least 48 hour notice for reschedules or cancellations.
- If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, and your cleaning is not rescheduled within a week, you will be charged the full anticipated cost of your scheduled cleaning, without exceptions. Timely notice enables us to schedule another home in your place and ensure our employee’s full work schedules.
- Exceptions may be made for emergencies and/or illnesses. Frequent cancellations, even for emergency or illness, may still be charged the cancellation fee. BT Cleaning reserves the right to make these determinations on a case by case basis.
- If cancellation or rescheduling causes more than 3 weeks to elapse between cleanings, the next cleaning will be charged at our current hourly rate.
- Our cleaning hours are from 8:30am to 5:30pm. If for any circumstance our staff is SENT AWAY or LOCKED OUT from your home between these hours, there will be a cancellation fee of 100% of your typical cleaning rate. We will make every effort to work within the time frame you requested, but ask not to be sent away during our working hours.
- For all company initiated schedule changes due to holidays or extreme weather conditions, we will make every attempt to reschedule as close to your regular scheduled cleaning date as possible.
BREAKAGE AND DAMAGE POLICY
If asked to dust/clean inside of china cabinets or hutches, start laundry, wash dishes, clean small computer equipment, antiques or collections, or to use your equipment (e.g. vacuum), you agree to hold harmless and/or release from liability BT Cleaning ™, Inc. and/or any of its employees responsible for any damage or breakage to any article or component.
- We will make every effort not to break items, but accidents do happen. We have Limited Liability protection for replacement or repair. Identical replacement will be attempted but not guaranteed. It is for this reason that we avoid cleaning requests for irreplaceable or sentimental valuable items.
- Damage must be reported to our office staff by phone or email within 2 business days of service or BT Cleaning may not be held liable.
- BT Cleaning ™, Inc. cannot be responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation, lack of maintenance, or general wear and tear of any items.
Other Information from BT Cleaning ™, Inc.
- To meet your needs and to ensure your satisfaction, BT Cleaning ™, Inc. reserves the option to reevaluate rates at any time.
- If you request changes to your service after receiving your original estimate, additional charges may be billed or a new estimate may be required.
- Due to exposed liability, we cannot care for pets, plants, or children.
Payment Options and Policies
- CHECK, CASH, VISA/MASTERCARD and BANK TRANSFERS are all acceptable forms of payment.
PICTURES OF BEFORE AND AFTER WORK
We take before and after photos of our work. These pictures are used for training, proof of performance as well as promotion. See our website before and after for examples. If you do not want pictures taken of work areas in your home please notify us when you schedule your cleaning.
NON-SOLICITATION OF BT EMPLOYEES
When entering into an agreement for services with BT Cleaning™ you agree not to solicit for hire any staff member introduced to you by BT Cleaning™ for any home‐related services. We spend a lot of time, money and resources finding, interviewing, checking references and backgrounds, and training our cleaners. When hired, each cleaning technician signs an agreement barring them from performing any home‐related service for any of our past or present customers. However, if you do wish to employ a staff member directly please discuss this matter with the owner.